VIDEO: Humblesmith ft. Rudeboy – Report My Case

N-Tyze Entertainment Superstar, Humblesmith kick off the new year with the official music video to his previously heard single titled “Report My Case” featuring Rudeboy (Paul Okoye) of the defunct duo, Psquare.

The video was directed by Clarence Peter.


You May Also Like

About the Author: Petertech

I am an extraordinary blogger promoter & music producer. The only blogger that will go extra miles to keep you updated, I’m Peter OluwaDamisi A. K. A PeterTech Naijahug if you need more mail me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.